What is a Fiduciary?
A person or entity which serves in a trusted position, either legally or ethically, to make decisions for the financial benefit or physical health of another. Most often, fiduciaries take care of money or other assets for a person who may be unable to.
What is a Professional Fiduciary?
A person or entity who manages health care or financial decisions for others for a fee.
Examples of Fiduciaries
Examples of Fiduciaries for LIVING persons:
- A Trustee of a living trust
- An agent under a durable financial power of attorney
- A health care representative under an advance medical directive
Examples of Fiduciaries for DECEASED persons:
- A personal representative appointed to administer a decedent’s estate
- A trustee who administers an irrevocable trust after the death of the trustor who created the trust
Who are We?
We are a mother/daughter professional fiduciary team specializing in the management of Special Needs, Revocable & Testamentary Trusts, Probate, and Conservatorships primarily in Multnomah, Washington and Clackamas counties. We are dedicated and committed to keeping our clients safe from financial vulnerabilities while maintaining their dignity and preferences.